Measured by the cold rents generated, about 79% of the real estate in the portfolio is located in the city of Erfurt. The remaining 21% are distributed relatively evenly among the cities of Nordhausen, Weimar, Neudietendorf and Sömmerda. By type of use, this is a well diversified portfolio with a focus on residential properties, which account for around 60% based on cold rents. One third of the portfolio is office space. In total, the portfolio achieves an annual rent of approximately EUR 1.5 million.
ERFURT PORTFOLIO I
Existing properties in Erfurt and surrounding area
- Investment type Loan receivables
- Interest payments Semi-annually
- Funding threshold € 250.000
- Funding target € 500.000
- Funding limit € 750.000
- Time until repayment 40 Months
The acquisition of this financial instrument involves considerable risks and can lead to the complete loss of the capital employed.
Register now and never miss a project again!
Please create a free account on iFunded.de to be informed of the launch of the project. You will automatically receive our iFunded-Newsletter with all news about the real estate market.