iFunded.de is a crowdfunding platform of iEstate GmbH, specializing in real estate projects and is backed by one of Germany’s leading VC firms. Our team has over 50 years of experience in real estate investments and project management.
We are part of the international FinTech industry as a disruptive online real estate investment platform. Crowdinvesting is the new international investment alternative for everyone and real estate is the most reliable global investment alternative in turbulent times. iFunded.de combines both.
Investors can participate in real estate projects that previously were only accessible to institutional investors and banks. Thus, iFunded.de leads real estate developers and investors seeking reasonable returns together. The investors benefit from access to a previously closed market with transparent information and leaner, more cost-effective online processing, while developers acquire capital for implementation of their projects through iFunded and can market their projects at an early stage.
We offer a young, international, entrepreneurial team, a stake in the success of the company, as well as a nice office in Berlin directly on Kurfürstendamm – if you decide to move here.
What we are looking for:
We’re seeking a remote UX/Web designer who can be available during some of the standard European work hours.
Our preference is someone based in Germany but all candidates will be considered. If you are based in Germany or close by, please let us know.
We’re looking for someone with a track record for getting things done and who values trust, accountability, and responsibility.
We have major projects coming up such as to completely redesigning our website and client dashboards.
We can offer a flexible working schedule and a team that knows how to treat remote team members.
In your application please include a custom cover letter that describes how you are a great fit for this role and how your past experience will help.
It’s vital that you include a portfolio and explain what you think is most relevant.
- Dedicate time to understanding our business, goals, and clients in order to create the best experiences.
- Design web interfaces and marketing materials.
- Continuously improve designs based on marketing results.
- Create modern, clean designs that focus on content.
- A self-starter who can manage their time and get things done.
- Know how to communicate in a remote work environment.
- Good speaking English – as we’re an international team and English is our main language.
- Someone who has experience in modern web design and has the portfolio to prove it.
- Someone who knows how to craft a great user experience to guide the user towards a desired action.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with front end development.
- Turning designs into web pages using HTML and CSS.
- Experience with FinTech projects or the design of high-end financial products is a big plus.
- In our daily work, we maintain a respectful relationship with each other and work with a mutual appreciation for what everyone does on a daily basis.
- Our senior management is reachable at short notice.
- The hierarchy is flat and we value open communication and honest feedback.
- Everyone supports where possible, and is always open to questions from new staff members.
If You Want to Join Our Team in Berlin:
- Help with VISA and relocation.
- It is part of our corporate culture to have lunch together or have after hour get-togethers giving us the opportunity for internal exchanges.
- Beautiful office right on Kurfürstendamm in Berlin.
We will only consider applications sent to firstname.lastname@example.org from individuals. Companies, as well as applications sent to other email addresses, will be ignored.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!Apply to this job