iEstate GmbH is on a mission is to revolutionize the US$228 trillion asset market by making global real estate investments highly accessible, simple, transparent and affordable for every person or company on earth.
We are part of the international FinTech industry, the buzz of the town for some time, as a disruptive online real estate investment platform operating multiple business divisions to help us achieve our mission.
iFunded.de is a digital real estate investment platform offering direct and indirect real estate investments for institutional & private investors. Since 2015 we successfully raised more than €18 million for our 18 projects, established a strong network of partners and positioned ourselves as a first mover offering regulated bonds next to subordinated loans.
We believe that blockchain technology provides the tools to address many problems faced by both investors and real estate developers. Utilising our knowledge and experience gathered over the years we are building a platform – iEstate.de – based on blockchain technology to ultimately create a transparent and liquid global real estate market via a security token platform.
We have a strong financial backing having one of Germany’s leading VC firms. Our team has over 50 years of experience in real estate investments and project management, as well as the development of digital transaction platforms.
We offer a young, international, entrepreneurial team, a stake in the success of the company, as well as a nice office in Berlin directly on Kurfürstendamm.
- Build connections with stakeholders in the real estate industry (project developers, investors) and establish a pipeline of projects to be financed through the iFunded platform.
- Initial analysis and evaluation of incoming real estate projects.
- Continuous analysis and monitoring of sales and earnings potential for current projects.
- Controlling of current projects.
- Several years of experience in real estate financing, e.g., as a professional real estate banker /broker or investor in real estate private equity, project financing, lending institution, or similar .
- Highly networked into the real estate financing industry, with contacts at (institutional) investors, project sponsors and service providers in Germany (and ideally beyond).
- Relevant experience from working at a project developer is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively on multiple projects.
- Keen analytical skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and proficiency in MS Office.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written German (at least C1) and good working knowledge of English.
- Strong personal and professional integrity.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills.
- In our daily work, we maintain a respectful relationship with each other and work with a mutual appreciation for what everyone does on a daily basis.
- Work with a motivated & highly professional team of top performers.
- The hierarchy is flat and we value open communication and honest feedback.
- The chance to take responsibility quickly and develop your skills.
- It is part of our corporate culture to have lunch together or have Friday after-hour get-togethers giving us the opportunity for internal exchanges.
- Team events.
- Beautiful office right on Kurfürstendamm in Berlin.