iEstate GmbH is dedicated to revolutionizing the $228 trillion real estate investment market by making global real estate investments easily accessible, simple, transparent and affordable for anyone or any business in the world.
Our team has decades of experience in real estate investment and project management, as well as the development of digital transaction platforms.
We have a strong financial base with one of the leading German venture capital firms.
We are a young, international, entrepreneurial team working in a beautiful old building in Berlin directly on Kurfürstendamm.
We are currently looking for an energetic, entrepreneurial and client-oriented Real Estate Project Acquisition Manager to join our fast-growing team. In this position, the focus is on sourcing real estate projects for financing. You will establish contact with project developers and maintain our existing network. You manage key campaigns based on your interaction with our clients in real estate finance and generate knowledge that helps you optimize our reach and services.
- You are responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders in the real estate industry (project developers, investors, creditors) for the sourcing of financing projects.
- You take over the initial analysis and evaluation of incoming real estate projects.
- You continuously analyse and optimise our sales and earnings potential.
- Ideally professional experience in real estate financing, e.g. with a developer/credit institution.
- You are well networked in the real estate financing industry with contacts to (institutional) investors, project sponsors and service providers in Germany.
- Relevant experience with a project developer is a plus.
- You work independently and take responsibility for your actions.
- You have sharp analytical skills that allow you to quickly grasp complex issues.
- Very good time management as well as above average MS Office knowledge.
- You speak German as a native speaker or at a comparable level (C2+) and are fluent in English.
- You have a high level of personal and professional integrity.
- Competitive remuneration.
- We treat each other with respect and work with mutual appreciation for what each individual does every day.
- The hierarchy is flat and we value open communication and active, honest feedback.
- A team of young professionals with hands-on mentality and entrepreneurial passion.
- It is part of our corporate culture to give us the opportunity for internal exchange at a joint lunch or after-hour get together.
- Beautiful office in Berlin directly on Kurfürstendamm in Berlin.