iEstate GmbH is on a mission is to revolutionize the US$228 trillion asset market by making global real estate investments highly accessible, simple, transparent and affordable for every person or company on earth.
We are part of the international FinTech industry, the buzz of the town for some time, as a disruptive online real estate investment platform operating multiple business divisions to help us achieve our mission.
iFunded.de is a digital real estate investment platform offering direct and indirect real estate investments for institutional & private investors. Since 2015 we successfully raised more than €18 million for our 18 projects, established a strong network of partners and positioned ourselves as a first mover offering regulated bonds next to subordinated loans.
We believe that blockchain technology provides the tools to address many problems faced by both investors and real estate developers. Utilising our knowledge and experience gathered over the years we are building a platform – iEstate.de – based on blockchain technology to ultimately create a transparent and liquid global real estate market via a security token platform.
We have a strong financial backing having one of Germany’s leading VC firms. Our team has over 50 years of experience in real estate investments and project management, as well as the development of digital transaction platforms.
We offer a young, international, entrepreneurial team, a stake in the success of the company, as well as a nice office in Berlin directly on Kurfürstendamm.
- Executing a plan to develop relationships and close business to institutional investors such as family offices, pension funds, foundations.
- Deliver an outstanding client management experience to institutional clients.
- Collaborating with team members to set and achieve capital raise goals.
- Building the firms exposure and recognition in the online crowdinvesting community with the focus on institutional investors.
- Enhancing the reputation and market recognition of iFunded.
- Proven track record of relationship management to institutional investors such as family offices, pension funds or foundations.
- Ideally gained experience in client service department of a Bank.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to balance performing routine tasks and executing on short-term and long-term projects.
- Strong personal and professional integrity.
- In our daily work we maintain a respectful relationship with each other and work with mutual appreciation for what everyone does on a daily basis.
- Our senior management is reachable at short notice.
- The hierarchy is flat and we value open communication and a honest feedback.
- Everyone supports where possible, and is always open to questions from new staff members.
- It is part of our corporate culture to have lunch together or have Friday after hour get-togethers giving us the opportunity for internal exchanges.
- Team events.
- Beautiful office right on Kurfürstendamm in Berlin.